Good day I hope the lock down is almost over and you are ready to meet as well. But how can we meet if we haven’t proved that we love each other and we care for each other. My Best time to discuss with you this time.

A humble and soft spoken shy lady from South Africa is looking for a strong boy who can score daily. At least 4 goals per day. I would prefer a best striker who knows his job. This is for mature people. To add to the above I also prefer someone who is ready to stay with me and drive around with me.

I am a Christian so I would prefer someone with a Christian background who is a non-smoker and so lovely as well.

Whatsapp Number               Satespace Account      Log In Online Now

Many people came from Whatsapp Only to see my private Whatsapp number. I thank you for that but its very hard for me to just give out my number to many people. Last time I gave 2000 boys my number ohm My God My Whatsapp got banned.

For Me to be SAFE and secure I started using SATESPACE which I will use now to limit boys. I will make sure everyone got the chance to chat with me but not using Whatsapp but On SATESPACE

To Sign Up Please Use the Button Below